Our ability to engineer and install effective and efficient HVAC systems has long been recognized by architects, builders, and developers. Our principals continue to be active in the HVAC industry and governmental bodies that develop the codes and standards that regulate HVAC design and installation. In addition, EHC provides significant technical training and consulting for others in the HVAC industry.
Since 1978, EHC has engineered and installed many unique HVAC systems in many unique buildings. This experience, along with our knowledge base, allows us to offer alternatives in HVAC system design that help better fulfill your specific need and budget.
As important as our knowledge of HVAC systems and technologies is, our 42 years of experience with working with other trades and contractors helps to assure the fastest, most trouble-free installations possible.
All these factors contribute to our strong reputation for getting jobs done on time, in budget, and function properly.
Why Clients Choose Us
- • We have a long list of satisfied clients, architects, developers, and mechanical inspectors who refer us.
- • We believe in and work hard at delivering our Mission and Vision.
- • We have an extensive list of successful projects that cover a wide range of HVAC systems in a wide range of buildings.
- • Our staff has a broad range of abilities, services, and experiences that allow us to offer a broad range of solutions for your HVAC needs.
- • We have a registered professional mechanical engineer, LEED AP, HERS Rater, and certified air balance technicians on staff.
- • We have our own fabrication shop so there is no waiting for sheet metal parts.
- • Our extensive staff allows us to provide timely service.
- • It is important to us to be able to provide a quality product at a fair price that works.
- • Your occupants’ comfort, health, safety, and satisfaction are our goal.