We know that you do not consider your “home” as simply your “residence”. Your home is a place that your family grows, learns, and loves together. It is a place of comfort, happiness, and is also a safe and healthy place to live. Our mission is to help you make your home a comfortable, healthy, and safe place for you to enjoy.
Engineered Heating & Cooling has over 42 years of experience in providing affordable HVAC options for other family’s homes just like yours. Our extensive HVAC experience in a wide range of homes, allows us to provide you with options that meet your needs and that work. As an ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) certified QA (Quality Assured) contractor, you are assured that you will get a properly engineered and installed HVAC system. We are on of a few contractors that hold that distinction and the certification is necessary to do Energy Star Homes and Green Communities Homes. Anybody can install a furnace or air conditioner. We install comfort and energy efficiency.
Why Homeowners Choose Us
- • We have a long list of satisfied clients, architects, developers, and mechanical inspectors who refer us.
- • We believe in and work hard at delivering our Mission and Vision.
- • We have an extensive list of successful projects that cover a wide range of HVAC systems in a wide range of buildings.
- • Our staff has a broad range of abilities, services, and experiences that allow us to offer a broad range of solutions for your HVAC needs.
- • We have a registered professional mechanical engineer, LEED AP, HERS Rater, and certified air balance technicians on staff.
- • We have our own fabrication shop so there is no waiting for sheet metal parts.
- • Our extensive staff allows us to provide timely service.
- • It is important to us to be able to provide a quality product at a fair price that works.
- • Your comfort, health, safety, and satisfaction are our goal.